Monday, November 10, 2008

The new park

The park down the road from us was recently torn out, and replaced with bigger, better, and most importantly newer playground equipment. We go there to play atleast every-other day. Ella is in a big climbing phase, trying to tackle more challenging climbs on each visit. Only one almost-fall so far, so I think we're all doing pretty well.




6 comments:

Em and Jud said...

Look at Ella go! She is quite adventurous! Sending you all a big, big hug! xoxo

ann.e said...

She looks so tall & grownup in the video! Cute too to see Greg and his little girl :)

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

Go Ella! Wow...what a climb:)

sarah said...

Ella's little expression in that third picture is priceless! Love her.

A said...

As we were sitting here watching, all Jeremy had to say was..."Uhoh, we are going to have our hands full in 6 months when Max starts doing that stuff!" Ella is such a big girl!

Anonymous said...

Can I go the park when I come visit? I think Ella will beat me up the ladder.