Last Wednesday I got a call from the Director of the preschool I really wanted Ella to attend saying she had an opening in the 2 1/2's class. So exciting! The school is much more organized, and bigger, brighter, over-all better. It has a great reputation in our community and her teachers seem to be so loving and nurturing. We previewed on Monday, and today was her first day on her own. She did great! A few tears on drop-off, and during a transition from free play to circle time. When I picked her up, they were playing with Flubber, and the girl next to her was giving her a hug. I think it is safe to say she's going to be very happy there!

I'm a firm believer in "the dirtier the clothes, the more fun was had"~And here she is today after school. Shirt and pants covered in paint, dirty knees, and a green marker smear on her nose and cheek. Pretty good start!
I'm a firm believer in "the dirtier the clothes, the more fun was had"~And here she is today after school. Shirt and pants covered in paint, dirty knees, and a green marker smear on her nose and cheek. Pretty good start!

3 comments:
How great that she got into the school - and she looks so happy! Great to see you guys last weekend.
Yay Ella! Love you all and so happy we got to see you last Saturday!
So great - which preschool is it?
Post a Comment