Ooooohh--how fun! Is this just shaving cream?
ewww :) Is that a cute little backpack I see in the background??
barbasol! and she had little cars, trucks and airplanes to push around in it.
FUN! And Quinn looks like she is "having a ball" - :) Such sweethearts - give them hugs for us!
So fun! I can't wait to dig my hands into that:)
She looks like that girl from 'Varsity blues' :) Love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ooooohh--how fun! Is this just shaving cream?
ewww :)
Is that a cute little backpack I see in the background??
barbasol! and she had little cars, trucks and airplanes to push around in it.
FUN! And Quinn looks like she is "having a ball" - :) Such sweethearts - give them hugs for us!
So fun! I can't wait to dig my hands into that:)
She looks like that girl from 'Varsity blues' :) Love it!
Post a Comment