Sunday, January 11, 2009

Have you ever...

...wondered to yourself, "Why in the world would anyone want to live in Arizona?"

Here are two good reasons:


Fresh tangelos and grapefruits picked from our trees in the backyard...


...all juiced up and in a pitcher in the fridge. I'm in heaven.

p.s. It is 70 degrees outside.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

ann.e said...

I was actually just thinking like an hour ago that I would gladly gladly live in a hot climate!! It's a Portland like day here: cold and dreary :( Enjoy it while you can - when do you move??

Ryan and Jesse said...

70 sounds blissful and perfect right now!! soak up some warmth for us!! it is cold here! so glad that you are enjoying your time there- we love your updates!!

A said...

It was 31 here this morning. We took Max for a quick walk all bundled up, but his poor little face gets so red!
I would love a little fresh juice...yummy! Ah...Arizona. :)

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

This makes my mouth water!!

Rebecca said...

i wonder why i ever left.