Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Awake


Quinn after her first bath at home. Big sister helped, but didn't want her picture taken.


Hanging out while the rest of us ate dinner last night. This child will not go hungry...she basically ate for 3 of 4 hours yesterday evening. Atleast I won't be engorged!


Snoozing on her extra special lamby. Ella asked to get in with her this morning...while this would have been adorably cute, I don't think the bassinet could tolerate the weight.

Quinn also had her first doctor's appt. yesterday morning. She's almost back to her birthweight already (7 lb. 7 oz) and has a clean bill of health. All the ??? we left the hospital with are non-existent. We are feeling so fortunate for having not one, but TWO healthy babies. Quinn is learning to stay awake during the day a little bit and her nights are getting to be a bit more restful. I'm hoping she'll have her days and nights figured out pretty quickly. Ella continues to accept her sister so lovingly~She is only requiring more attention at bedtime, which is understandable (but still frustrating). Greg went back to work yesterday and we all survived!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

sarah said...

I'm totally teary right now. I am so happy for you guys. Such a beautiful growing family.

xoxo

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

Wow!! Two beautiful girls. Thank you for posting the pics...know you are busy.

Em and Jud said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you all, and sending our love. Quinn is so precious! xoxo

A said...

I am so impressed that you got some more pics up! Thanks for sharing your beautiful girls with us all. I am glad things went smoothly-I was thinking of you since I knew Greg would have to go back soon. You will have to give me all your pointers about how you managed two at once! :)

Love you!