Today was Ella's last day of school for the semester. I wasn't planning on signing her up for the summer session (the month of June, two days a week) since we'll be busy packing up the house and moving up to Portland. But, I just couldn't resist another 8 classes with Gretchen. We get the best ideas and countless parenting solutions from her. Plus, Quinn is welcome in the classroom! Sadly, the program is most likely going to get cut after the fall semester due to budget cuts from the State. It will be an enormous loss for the kids if they aren't able to find a way to save the program...
Anyways, here is a quick photo re-cap of her Spring Semester at SCC:
![]() |
| SCC Spring 2009 |

1 comment:
That class looks amazing. I want to take a class with miss gretchen. I love all the science projects. Nerdy girl power!
Post a Comment