I have a ton of fun and cute photos to wade through and post on here to document our trip to the pumpkin patch, visit from Auntie Gilly, and Greg's birthday...but no time (or motivation) to do so. Ella is sick again (!) and on top of the demands of that, I am trying to sew up a furry polar bear costume, and plan for two preschool Halloween parties. I am the cookie decorating planner at one school, and the game planner at the other. So, I'm going to spend my free minutes sewing, painting, cutting, glueing and ordering instead of web-surfing. And when I return, I promise a slew of photos and a good re-cap of the festivities!
2 comments:
Why 2 parties? sorry ella is sick.
i volunteered to do the halloween party at her old school before i knew we were leaving. and ella is enrolled there through the end of the month.
Post a Comment