Okay, people, this is really embarassing to admit, but this is the only photo I have that is Thanksgiving related:
We made nut turkeys a couple nights as a family art project with Ella. The four in front are our family...can you guess which one Greg made? The two little pinkish-purplish ones are the girls. I took the photos of the whole flock so Ella wouldn't freak out when I tossed them.
Despite my lack of photographic evidence, we did have an amazing holiday! Maeve and Gill came from Denver on Thursday in time to eat a fabulous meal at my dear friend's home, with her family. The food was insanely good, and we all had a blast. There are several cute photos out there somewhere~ if they happen to make it to my inbox I'll update later.
On Saturday, David arrived and the celebration continued. We went out for coffee and shopped and ate and had a great time together as a family.
No comments:
Post a Comment