Sunday, April 12, 2009

Quinn Charlotte Franklin





She's here! April 10, 2009 4:16pm
7 lbs. 9 oz. ~ 19 1/2 in.

More pictures to come...
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

Congrats! What a beautiful baby girl:)

ann.e said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I've been waiting for this post, but then it took me by surprise! She is so beautiful, and what a sweet name :) Can't wait to see more pictures! :) :) :)

Beyondpeasncarrots said...

Way to go momma! Can't wait for our girls to play together in a few months :)

A said...

Hooray! She is GORGEOUS! :)
Congrats, Em, Gre, & Ella. I am so glad everyone is doing well. You look amazing!
Love you, wish I was there,
A

A said...

p.s. You have TWO kids?! How is that possible? I thought we were still 15!

A said...

Oh...and I do believe that Quinn should qualify as the picture of the month... :)

The Schlameus Family said...

The pics of Ella & Quinn are priceless! (as is the cutie of Ella w/ the two phones :) ) Congrats to you all - so happy to see a healthy mom and baby!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Emily and Greg! Quinn is SO beautiful and I can't believe she is already smiling :-)

Molly Unger said...

We are so happy for you all. Ella is going to make a great big sis. Congrats and believe me two is even more fun then one. Love you all. Ungers

Erin Dahlgren said...

Yay, Franklin family! Congratulations!! We are sending lots of love and excitement from Turkey. What a beautiful 2nd daughter you have =) Miss you!

Erin Dahlgren said...

Yay, Franklin family! Congratulations!! We are sending lots of love and excitement from Turkey. What a beautiful 2nd daughter you have =) Miss you!